Why You Should Renovate With Us
1. Avoid Renovation Grief – Your design, works and renovation team are fully co-ordinated by our own operations & project managers.
2. We Come To Listen To You. Our team visit your home to develop your renovation or extension design with you. Extensions, kitchen design ideas, bathroom design ideas – tell us what you want, what your needs are and we put it all together according to your brief. Tell us what you want from your renovation then our qualified construction team delivers just what you’ve ordered – your Auckland renovation is fully managed.
3. Exclusive Insights to Increase the Value of Your Home – Ensure your home renovation boosts your home’s value. Our professional recommendations draw upon years of experience in building & renovation – we can help identify your renovation value sweet spots to increase your property’s value most.
4. You Won’t Deal With Tradesmen – You Have One Point Of Contact. Our project managers are professional, patient and articulate. You will deal only with people who understand your needs and communicate constructively to create the home you’ll love. We deal with our tradesmen & subbies so you dont have to.
5. Your Renovation Will Be On Time. Your very own project manager is there to deliver your renovation on time. He/she will manage your project with passion and desire to see your renovation delivered, on time, on budget and exactly how you imagined it.
6. You’re Protected – As fully registered and insured Licensed building practitioners (LBP), we provide you with full insurance coverage. Because we’re professional LBP Builders you know you are in safe hands.
7. We’ll Stand by You for Quality – our registered trades people meet and often surpass NZ Standards. We don’t baulk at warranty obligations because we know satisfied clients are good for business. Our success is dependent upon what you say about us to your friends.
Why not give us a call and organise a free home renovation quote? Call free on 0800 33 66 77 or email us email@example.com for more information.